• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Marshal, paying well in bells and/or items. PM or VM me if you have him for sale/trade etc., please and thank you. I have room :)

Hello! I'm looking for Erik, Skye and Kabuki.
I could offer bells, sloppy set, weeding set, gracie items or various unorderable dlcs. Please let me know your wishlist, or roughly how much you're seeking as I don't really know 'prices' :) Thank you.

I could offer Carmen, Tia or Melba as well.

Last edited:
Looking for Flurry at the moment. I can pay anywhere between 5-10M bells for her. I can also offer all the TBT Bells I have, which stands at 202TBT.

Still looking for my dreamies , Please make my dreams come true :)

A space has opened up and I'm looking for either Timbra or Curlos to increase the sheep flock.

Edited: Timbra has been found. Now need to move someone else out before I can resume the search for Curlos.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking for Cookie, Lucky, Biskit, Beau, Blaire or Portia! I'm willing to trade the entire Jack or Halloween series for them or pay a bit of cash (I don't have much). Among other things I have. C:

Hey guys! I really would love these squirrels:
Static
Ricky
Hazel
Cally
Poppy
Sheldon
Caroline

If you have one of them let me know! I can trade you Molly, Groucho, Cherry, and Cousteau

Looking for Bunnie!

Please PM me if you know of anyone who has her in boxes or a cycling town.

I'm looking for Chrissy to complete the sister duo with Francine~ Please message me if you don't want her and we can work out something! ;u;

Looking for Filbert!
And all of my other dreamies~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back