• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My newest goal is to get Pashmina. As I've offered before, I can give a full Sweets/Creepy Set for her, 5M bells, AND/OR all my TBT bells at the time of this post.

Please help!

My ultimate dreamie is Peggy, and I'd like to get her for free as I really don't have anything to offer. I'd also love to have Marshal/O'hare/Zell if anyone is willing to let them loose for free. Better than the void, right? Fingers crossed :lemon:

Currently stalking for my AC Movie dreamies: Rosie, Alfonso, Apollo, and Margie.

I have to offer: Lucha, Rocco, Mathilda, Winnie, Doc, Genji, Paula, and Teddy
Note: Teddy will be in boxes tomorrow on 12/18, so he is the quickest offer as I'm not a time traveler. Thanks!

Looking for Marina. I can pay 19 million bells and will be around for the next 2 hours. My FC is 3067-5171-2998.

SEEKING MY FINAL DREAMY VILLAGER~~

I'm on the hunt for either Stitches or Chester! The former will be quite a challenge, I know, but I am willing to offer BELLS and ART in exchange for him! My gallery is here if you're interested: oshiz.deviantart.com

I also wouldn't mind Chester, but I'd prefer to just pay a reasonable amount of bells for him :)

Finally got him! Thank you >w<

Last edited:
Looking for the dreamies in my sig and I am willing to pay MILLIONS for Julian!!!

Last edited:
Still looking for Croque! c: Please PM me if you have him up for trade to see what I have to offer~

I am looking for Kabuki, preferably free but I am willing to discuss some type of price or trade.
He is my #1 dream villager and it looks like I wont be getting him on my own as I have kicked several villagers out for him.

Please get in contact with me soon if you are willing to trade! <3 ;w;

I'm looking for Bob, O'Hare, Flora, Bree, Sparro, and T-Bone. Obviously, some of those are worth more than others.

I have villagers for trade (Marina, Marshal, Rosie). I can offer bells, too. Name your price!

Last edited:
I'm not really looking for any villagers, but I have a few I wouldn't mind moving to a new home c: I recently acquired Ribbot (He moved into my flower field... -_- ), and I also have Victoria, Friga, Octavian(scary ;-; ), Fuchsia, and Boomer. I'd be glad to give them away for free, if it gets someone their dreamie c: <3 Just PM me if you want any of them, and we'll go from there.

Merengue, Julian, Agent S, Rosie, Alice, Whitney, Bianca, and Clay are my dreamies. If you have one of them, I'll pay you 50,000 bells, 10 KK slider tracks, a piece of furniture from the balloon series, and any fruit you don't have. (I'm not exactly rich)

I'm looking for Bob, O'Hare, Flora, Bree, Sparro, and T-Bone. Obviously, some of those are worth more than others.

I have villagers for trade (Marina, Marshal, Rosie). I can offer bells, too. Name your price!
I have Bob and would like to trade Marshal for him. Just PM me to let me know if this is fine with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back