• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Punchy, Purrl, and Rod! If you have one of them, send me a message and we can work out a deal!

Hi, I am looking for Roald, Wolfgang, Marshal, Gladys & Chrissy!
I can offer bells, hybrids, maybe even a villager? PM me if you have one of my dreamies please c:

Looking for any SMUG villager that is NOT Henry, Keaton, Kyle, Lionel, Lopez, O'Hare, Shep, Tex or Zell. If you have anyone else please PM me.

I am looking for Derwin, not very popular I know, but he is my all time favourite. PM me if you have him and would like to pass him on to me!

Still looking for Jeremiah or Henry! Please guys it is my last dreamie! Please make it come true!

Looking for Muffy only. Willing to trade Pashmina. ; _;

I just now have a space for a new villager so I'm looking for Gaston, the cranky rabbit! :)

Looking for Erik!
I can trade anyone in my cycling town currently (link in the spoiler) or a LOT of bells ^_^

I just restarted my town and I have decided that Jambette is the only villager that I can't live without.
I'll give you like 5mil for her or some items. I don't know, I just need her in my life. Please.

Looking for Felicity. I can pay or trade Tangy or items (Sagittarius bow, Ice Series, just ask).

Now that Prince is moving is out of my town, I'm looking for any one of the following snooty villagers:

Amelia
Blaire
Blanche
Bree
Diana
Francine
Freya
Kitty
Mallary
Monique
Olivia
Opal