• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goose pinged me today, he will be moving on the 24th. not sure if anyone is wanting him, I didn't see any posts for him (poor guy).

Looking for Punchy, Olivia and Mitzi! C: I have villagers: Pashmina, Doc, Skye, O'Hare and Merry or art commissions to trade.

Hey guys, I'm looking for Julian, I'll be honest and say that I don't have many bells, or wanted villagers to trade with. I'm still upgrading my town and house, so most of my money goes towards those projects. I'm looking mostly for a kind hearted person who's willing to let him go for 100-150k, I know he's worth a lot more, but thought I'd put my offer out! Thanks for reading!
TL;DR Anyone willing to part with Julian for 100k?

Am looking for: Bob, Lucky, Fauna and Bunnie.
I know they are all very popular and that I do not really have much money on me right now (1mil, might start farming later), but you'd make me a very happy person if you gave me one of them *-*

I am now looking for my final wanted villager, Rosie! I can offer high but reasonable bell amounts, DLC, hybrids, and princess and gorgeous sets like before.

I'm not sure if anyone actually looks at this, but here's hoping! D: I'm looking for Tia, Doc, and Pietro. If anyone is looking to sell them or just for a good home, I'd really like to have one of them. I have a space available right now, so no waiting involved if you need them to move fast. Thanks for your time!

Looking for Tammi, Pietro, Williow, Wendy and Rosie!!!

I will pay anything for any of them, they are my true dreamies! And I just got rid of Harry! ;0; Please! I have dlc, such as the egg plant cow! ;0; And tons of rose hybrids! I really want Pietro, and Tammi right now! But any of them would be awesome!!!!!! Please VM ME, PM me, or just post on my theads! I am begging you!!! ;0;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back