• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have an open spot in three more days, so I'm looking for either Wolfgang or Aurora in advance!

I can offer pretty much anything with the exception of villagers. I have DLC (including a 7-11 set), holiday exclusives and unorderables (including island rares), a nearly-full catalog (including Gulliver items), Gracie and Saharah stuff, artwork, hybrids, and of course Bells. I would really appreciate a PM!

LF: WHITNEY, SAVANNAH, DIZZY, WOLFGANG ~~

Can give bells and pokemonz, Tammy, Clyde

Last edited:
LF: Biskit, Lucky, Walker, or Daisy! I can offer Bells or Bill the Jock duck! c:

Last edited:
Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig!

Still looking for Agent S or Lucky! I can offer 18 million bells for either of them!

Last edited:
Bubble is moving tomorrow and is currently in boxes so I will have a free spot. I'm looking for Frobert to fill it.

I'm looking for Beau!
I'm willing to pay but only have 500k bells, hybrids, perfect apples and Merengue's pic to offer.
Edit: I got him!

Last edited:
Still searching for Chevre.
I didn't think she'd be one of my last obtained dreamies, but sure enough... Right there beside Marshal. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back