• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig!

Desperately looking for Agent S or Lucky! I don't really have much bells to offer (max being 150k) but I would still greatly appreciate it if I could have either of them!

Looking for Zell, don't have much to trade with, could part with 200k for him! Don't see him pop up much on the trading plaza! ^~^

Looking for the following to complete my dream town(in order of priority):
Bam
Bruce
Beau
Lopez

I will pay any amount of bells for each, and I have Mitzi to trade if she interests you.

Still looking for Agent S or Lucky! I can offer the unreleased but apparently people including myself have them now astrology items! (Gemini Closet, Cancer Table, Leo Sculpture, Virgo Harp, Libra Scale, Scorpio Lamp)

Last edited:
I really really want agent s! I have lots of dlc, unorderables, gracie sets/clothes plus im trying to move sprinkle out

Looking for my last 3 dreamies: Whitney, Filbert and Bam!! I will pay millions for either of them or can trade a villager on my list that is not in bold!! :) Please send me a pm!

Still looking for Axel
v.gif

Looking for Gladys. :] I have a spot open & can offer bells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back