• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Knox the cranky chicken! Can offer bells, or see if I have any items on my wishlist. If there's a villager currently in my cycling town you want, we can arrange that too.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Flurry, trading DLC: wheat bundle, picnic basket, sailboat model, cornucopia, whirlpool bath, eggplant cow, turkey, 12 grape plate, steamed bun case, pumpkin pie, afternoon teaset, rice cake, snow bunny, ... 7-11 Set, Sweets Set, Zodiac Set

Kidd's moving date is approaching quite soon. Still looking for Bob! Maaan, villager searching is exhausting ;_;

EDIT:
Got him!! woooo finally

Last edited:
Looking for SPORK, CAROLINE, PAPI AND TWIGGY

Looking for, Spork, Caroline, Papi and Twiggy. I have gotten TIA. I acutely need to finish paying them long story. Gotta pay them in Pokemon and live in a defiant time zone. D: But any of them in the town of TEALEAF is fine. I have 10 villagers in Belltree *sigh*. The ones I listed are more urgent. I can pay, with bells, items<DLC> And pokemon. Odd trade I know... But...it's cool right?

Last edited:
Looking for Hazel the Squirrel. I have very few dreamies, but she is definitely one of them. I had her in my first town, but she moved away unexpectedly one day and I received no warning beforehand(or I missed it).

Looking for bluebear! I have 3 gracie sets, sloppy set, the 7/11 set, the campus set, lots of dlc and more! Please help me asap because i have a villager moving out to make room for her (sprinkle..if you want her!)
I can also throw in bells

Im desperate

Last edited:
Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig!

Cookie :)

Hi everyone! TGIF :)
I would love to get Cookie to live in my town. If anyone can make this possible it would make me overjoyed! :blush:

Looking for Olivia.
She was my favorite on the game cube.
Getting a dreamie for free would be nice, but if the person wants to sell I have some bells ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back