• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally have a villager planning to move, so looking for Mira!!! ; o ; (the villager moving is Bruce so if you want him you def can have him!)

Bob the Lazy Cat is moving May 8th!
I'm only looking for villagers in my sig, but I will consider other offers.
PM me if interested.

Someone has claimed Rodeo.

Last edited:
Cole The Bunny is moving on the 8th. Vm me and I can put him in boxes. Looking for any of the villagers in my sig

Looking for fang, erik, beau, rosie, or canberra!! can offer bells, wishlist items, and whitney or freya!

Looking for Merengue :lemon: I am offering 10 mil and the whirlpool bath ... I have a villager pinged to move (Elmer) so I can take her pretty much right away.
Pretty Please with sugar on it! LOL
Please PM me!

Last edited:
LF: Curt and Julian
I don't have very many bells, but I have about 15 pink rose hybrids and a bunch of other random hybrids.

Looking for Chadder... If anyone can help me out, I'd very much appreciate it!

Last edited:
Looking for Wolfgang or Peck

For Peck I can offer anything under the "Will Trade" section of my Trade Thread, kimbap plate, tteokk plate, afternoon tea set, fedora chair, red & blue ogre mask, (some other DLC's/un-orderables, just ask and i'll check to see if it have them), or any of the villagers except Beau, in my sig. with a present next to them

For Wolfgang I will offer anything under the "Will Trade" section of my Trade Thread, kimbap plate, tteokk plate, afternoon tea set, fedora chair, red & blue ogre mask, (some other DLC's/un-orderables, just ask and i'll check to see if it have them), gorgeous series, card series, ice series, weeding day set, birthday set, 7-11 set , or any of the villagers in my sig. with a present next to them

Looking for Drago, Rosie, or Bianca! I have Kyle and Freya in my town if anyone would like to trade for them!

Looking For Sprinkle, Rudy, Drago, Flurry or Skye
Have:
Lily (possibly)
Peck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back