• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want bunnie, peanut, tangy, or felicity!
PM me if you have any of them.

Also looking for marshal for my cycling town.

I CAN OFFER:
Punchy, Puurl, Bob, bells, etc.

Looking for Wolfgang, Peck, Agnes or Shari

Can offer anything under the "Will Trade" section of my trade thread for any of the villagers

Will also offer a couple of the following items for Wolfgang: kimbap plate, tteokk plate, afternoon tea set, fedora chair, red & blue ogre mask, (some other DLC's/un-orderables, just ask and i'll check to see if it have them), gorgeous series, card series, ice series, weeding day set, birthday set, 7-11 set

Only looking for Wolfgang or Peck, since I no longer have space in my main town.

In addition to the items and sets I'm offering for Wolfgang, I will also trade any villager in my Signature that has a present next to them (but i'll need some time to TT them out)

Looking for Fang, Bunnie, and Ankha. Can offer bells, hybrids, wishlist items, Whitney, Freya, or Pietro :)

Looking for Deirdre!! ^_^

Along with either Molly, Ruby or Kiki! :3

Last edited:
Looking for KiKi! will pay big bells for anyone who would find her!

I had a black cat the passed away 3 years ago, that i had for my whole life (he was 15 when he died) He has always been my favorite cat, and since i found that there is a black cat in Animal Crossing i need KiKi in my village! :D

I would appreicate it of someone found her, plus i would pay a hefty bell amount for her! :)

Looking for Muffy and Skye! Trading bells, hybrids, wishlist, Sylvia and the DLC item Taurus Bathtub

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back