• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking for Katt, please pm me if you have her in boxes, willing to pay lots as she's going to be a gift for someone important c:

LF KIDD PAPI AND BOB WILL PAY MILS OF BELLS msg me if u have any of em in boxes please!

Last edited:
Doing an overhaul on villager in my town because i'm tired of all the same personalities and I want one of each personality and my Flora pinged to move today and the Uchi I want most, Pheobe, was in my campsite!

I'm willing to pay 30 million bells for Marshal and 20 million bells for Drago. Pm me if you are interested!

Looking for Peaches the sweet pink horse. She gets auto-voided so much that she's hard to find. Watched a cycle thread all weekend that I had requested she be taken off auto-void but she was accidentally auto-voided :(. If you have her I'd love to give her a good home. I can pay bells, maybe I have something you need to catalog. Please let me know :)

Last edited:
150px-Jambette_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I'm looking for the lovely(heh) normal frog Jambette.She might possibly be the most unpopular villager in the game but I'd like to have her in my town.Thanks.

I found Jambette on GameFaqs but if anyone wants to be rid of Puddles,I'm interested.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Marshal, and I'm willing to pay your price in bells. Please PM me if you have him, he is my dreamie. uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back