• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently picked out my DREAM LIST of villagers! I'm new to this site, hoping to find some assistance! I'm looking for several at the moment:

Biff- The jock hippo
Chevre- the normal goat or zucker-the lazy octopus
Phoebe- the Uchi ostrich
Chaddar- the smug mouse
Patty- the peppy cow
Cole- the lazy rabbit

If anyone has any leads on these, please let me know! Am willing to trade bells, items, and maybe even a villager so long as it's not one of my favorites :)

Looking for Ruby! I will give her a good home :). Please PM me if you have her.

Looking for froggies, mainly Henry and jerimiah, others welcome to can offer trades of my Villagers or perfect pears I don't have much else :(

Looking for Beau as top priority, but also looking for the lazy villagers Filbert, Papi, and Clay to replace Stitches <3 can offer the villagers in my sig that aren't Snake.

Looking for Lolly, Papi, and Peanut. I can pay for them but I just restarted my town so it may take a while to save up for them.

Looking desperately for Scoot.
It seems like he is just autovoid fodder for everyone but me..... -.-

Also looking for Renee and Anabelle or Boomer

Last edited:
So I'm looking for Lolly, since I finally have enough room for her. I can offer about 15mil or some sets for her.

Hello! I'm looking for Marshal, Merengue, Flurry, Fauna, and Apple. I'm not quite sure if I'm looking to pay for or have them gifted, so please just let me know if you have them available. Do let me know what, if anything, you would like to be reimbursed with. Thanks for your time~! uwu

LF Erik. He is my last dreamie and my town just isn't complete without him! I can offer lots of bells (would go up to 10 mill) and other items - please send me a PM if you have him available!

Hey I'm brand new to TBT but I'm really trying to find Pietro (most favourite dreamie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back