• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELP I KEEP POSTING IN THE WRONG PLACES but i'm lf WALT (and robin/tia, but walt is of highest importance currently)
will pay in bells or trade for Hippeux, Stinky or Pango

I am really looking for Lily please Pm me if you have her and is willing to trade(or reply on thread which ever is easiest) :D

Looking for Julian, free if possible, willing to purchase, can even trade Pashmina if desired.

*my girlfriends town, not mine

Looking for Kitty!I had her on my first animal crossing town for the gamecube,and want her in my town now.PM me if you are willing to trade and we can make a deal.

I finished my 16 villager cycle today! this means i am officially able to get Ankha back! So i am now officially on the lookout for Ankha. if she ever decides to move again i think i'm done.. lol

looking hard for genji for a friend c: please pm me if you have him movin or something and we can work something out.

Still looking for Croque!
PM me to see what I have to offer if you have him up for trade. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back