• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:
Molly
Marshal
Ozzie
Hamlet
Mira
Tangy

Mitzi for Molly trade??
Muffy for Mira Trade??

Last edited:
Phil the Smug Ostritch is moving away on the 2nd of January. I really wanna get a Wolf Villager DX

Hi!
I'm Looking for : Static, Rudy, Wolfgang, Chief, Marshal, Poncho, Ankha, Yuka
PM me.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for Olivia the snooty cat, please PM me if you have her , Thanks :blush:

hi, im looking for Pekoe, and Goldie ATM. if i could get them for free it would be nice but i can pay you if need be.

Hello! I'm getting pretty desperate for a Marshal, ahaha. I don't have much to offer in the name of bells, but I do have art! Here's an example of what I can do:

3ec0d2cea7038333a56c1ef01feec407.png

I have more art styles and am willing to do a bit more than what's listed on my art shop thread, so if you have a marshal that's in boxes, please consider! Thank you~

Still looking for:

Shep
Lopez
Zell
Jacques
Tex

or

Flora
Cookie

Please message me asap before a randomer moves into my town! :(

Currently looking for Zucker!

I'm willing to trade Lucky (leaving in 5 days) and 8,000,000 bells for him.

Hi, I'm looking for Olivia the snooty cat, please PM me if you have her , Thanks :blush:
I'm also looking for Lolly, Rosie and Merry, but mostly looking for Olivia, she's my favorite animal in animal crossing, can offer some bells for any of the 4 cats I need, Please PM me if you have any. Thanks :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back