• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my final four: Whitney, Freya, Diana and Phoebe to complete my dreamtown :D Willing to pay millions for them!

Now that I'm all caught up to date, really looking for my dreamies.
Colton, Wolfgang, Dotty, Purrl, Deirdre, and Sterling.

I'm looking for Kiki, Bob, Lolly or Stitches! If you're willing to sell one of them to me, please PM me!!! Name your price!

Look for everyone in my sig XD Just starting this dream town thing...

Vesta, Octavian, Marina, Beau, Diana, Vladimir, Lionel, Merengue, Flora, and Blanche.

Need my last 5 Dreamies they are Bones, Chadder, Diana, Drift, Filbert and Wendy! :)

Last edited:
I just need Hazel and Static to complete my dream town!

I don't have many bells, but I can offer these villagers:
Butch, Bones, Keaton, Pango, Canberra, Blanche, Tex, Hopper, Cherry, Groucho, Molly, Friga, and Sheldon.

Looking for Olivia, Lolly, Rosie and Merry (all 4 are cats) hopefully for free, but I do have some bells to offer, PM me if you have any of them, thanks :)

Last edited:
Looking for Genji and/or Phoebe!

Looking for my last 3 dreamies: Whitney, Diana and Phoebe! After being a member on this site for just 2 weeks I already got 5 of my dreamies so I truly have hope! You guys are all amazing on this site! :D Oh btw I can pay millions of bells ;)

Looking for Felicity, Freya, Genji, Erik, and Mitzi
I reallyyy want Mitzi, I can pay very nicely for her!

I also have Penelope, Rudy and Tammy to offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back