• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Lobo since Wild World and I'd always talk to him every single day, I even got his picture until the sad day came when my Wild World game started freezing and I ended up selling it. But he is still in New Leaf and he is one of my favorite villagers and possibly one of my only cranky villagers I like, I don't have millions but I do have a couple hundred thousand, some seasonal unsellables and Nintendo items. please he is my dreamie.

So, if there is anyone willing to help me obtain my last 3 dreamies(drift, Rocco, and merengue), that would mean a lot to me. I can pay. I may already have Drift, though. Was offered him last night

Looking for any cub villager except stitches and Tammy because I already have them . PM me if you have a cub in boxes

Rudy is leaving my town-I'm giving him away for free if anyone wants him, but you should be able to pick him up in 3 hours and a half.

Edit: sorry, he's gone.

Last edited:
Trading/Buying Looking for Sprinkles the cutest pengu ever!

Since Del is now about to move out I'd like to have Sprinkle in my town.

Looking for Lobo PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! HE IS MY DREAMIE!

I had Lobo since Wild World and I'd always talk to him every single day, I even got his picture until the sad day came when my Wild World game started freezing and I ended up selling it. But he is still in New Leaf and he is one of my favorite villagers and possibly one of my only cranky villagers I like, I don't have millions but I do have a couple hundred thousand, some seasonal unsellables and Nintendo items. please he is my dreamie.

Sly is the last alligator I'm looking for (and also the most difficult to come by!) I'll offer 1-2 mil for this little guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back