• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been searching so long for my dreamies. With the likes of Gruff the Goat, I waited years in hope he and Iggy would eventually rise from the Gamecube Graves. With the likes of Ankha, I've been searching since she jumped from the island to the city, and it's only two days away until I would have been looking for six years.
So uh yeah

Looking for Gruff or Ankha

LF: Freya, or any of the dreamies I don't have in my signature. (Harry is moving out if you want to trade)

Seeking Sparro the Jock Bird, he's the last villager i'm seeking to complete my town!

Last edited:
I'm looking for.............
zell.png

ZELL

Looking for Kabuki, Zucker, and Eugene.

Willing to trade Chief and Lucky for Kabuki and Zucker respectively. As for Eugene...well, shoot me an offer? >>;

While I'm looking for most of the people in my sig, I really want Muffy, if anyone has her leaving, please let me know

Looking for Flurry! I believe I've cycled through 16, so I'd love her back in Shawnee!!

Still looking for Pokoe. if anyone has her please pm me if you want payment i can probably pay you bells if you want. i'd really like in her in my town.

I have Goldie moving out soon, if anyone wants her. I'm willing to trade or take any amount of bells to give her a good home.

Currently desperately searching for: Simon, Kyle, or Lobo.
I will provide them a good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back