• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for squirrels!!! For my all squirrels town!!!! I really want Caroline!!! But I also want Pecan, Agent S, Ricky, and Poppy...

Looking for Pietro, Hopper, Beau, Soleil, and Sly. PM me if you have any of them. I would prefer them for free but I will pay if necessary.

I am looking for Diana! I am willing to pay in small amounts of bells or I have full furniture sets both orderable and un-orderable!

does anyone have tiffany, malarry or monique. i really want them in my city. pls PM if you do

Last edited:
Seeking dreamies in my signature.
I am able to trade: Willow, Tabby, Cousteau and probably others.

Still looking for pietro, carmen, tammy and gladys. I WILL PAY LOTS FOR THEM

PLUS:
Any orderable furniture set
7 - 11 set
Princess set
Hybrids
Balloons and more!!

Last edited:
ANYONE WANT PASHMINA?
pashmina.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously if she doesn't go to someone else's town she will move to my cycling town. She has been in my sis' town, now my main, please give her a bigger variety of ppl!

I am looking for either Soleil, Graham or Rodney and willing to pay 7 mil bells for any of those three! I can also offer 7-11 set and/or a sloppy set to boost my bid. please PM if you can help me with one of those three villagers. I have a slot waiting.

Currently looking for any of the dreamies in my signature for free other than Kabuki, because I already have him. I want Static the most out of any of them.

I'm looking for:
Ankah,
Moe,
Punchy,
Lolly,
Tangy,
Kiki.
Please. I have Gracie Grace and could buy you furniture. I have the caf? and could get you coffee. You can take any of my fruits. I have the bunny-day guy's picture that I'd be willing to give. You can choose 1 option.

I am looking for either Ava or Broffina. I'm not picky about which one I get, since I like both of them! ^.^ If you have either of them, and they're moving soon, please let me know!

Looking for Lily or Drift or Kiki any one of these is my last dreamie, please make my dream come true, pm me if you have any of these villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back