• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of just would like a wolf/cat town + Shep. <3 Because he has the same B-Day as me. So Shep, Skye, Freya and Kyle are my priorities. Also add Tom and Felicity to that list.

Looking for Olivia, Rosie, Lolly and Merry. Please PM me if you have any of them.

Looking For: Rosie, Margie, Whitney, Alfonso, and Cyrano!

For those of you looking for Chrissy, check out our cycling thread in the second spoiler in my signature! We are holding a raffle for her currently.

Still looking for Bella ^^ Please PM me :)

...I just remembered how much I missed Ruby, so just in case Carmen moves out, I would absolutely love to have Ruby again. I'm not going to be actively looking for her knowing that I have no space, but. Just in case.

Want Tiffany Rabbit before January 5th

hi does anyone have Tiffany and willing to give her to me. Her presence would add so much to what currently is an empty village. The reason i want her by january 5th is i would like to have her before her birthday :3 i like to celebrate each birthday in my village even if i don't like them that much.

so would someone be kind enough to help me on my journey to get tiffany. it would mean a lot to me and my girly dreams hehe :3

i will trade anything i have for her, i don't have much but some of my villagers have given me some very nice stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back