• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Olivia, Rosie, Lolly and Merry. Please PM me if you have any of them

Last edited:
Hoping for a hamster heaven. One vacancy in town, so looking for Hamlet or Apple to fill the void.

Edited: Apple has been adopted (thanks LadyScion!!). Will need to try and make room in town so I can find Hamlet. Great way to start the new year :)

Ken the smug chicken has graciously agreed to leave town (if anyone wants him, let me know), so I now have (or will have at short notice) space for Hamlet.

I'm looking for Biskit, I can pay a decent amount (i think) or give hybrids for him...

I am looking for either Ava or Broffina. I'm not picky about which one I get, since I like both of them! ^.^ If you have either of them, and they're moving soon, please let me know!

Just posting to say, I'm willing to take Becky as well! :O I really want a female chicken. If you have one and they're moving soon, please let me know!! I really want to complete my farmy town.

Looking for Lolly, my last dream villager. Willing to pay absurd amounts of bells, numerous item sets, full legit painting set, DLCs, etc. for her. PM me, I will make it worth your while.

I'm looking for Mott! He's a major dreamie of mine and I'm heartbroken without him. I'm willing to offer bells and just about anything I can lay my hands on (other than my villagers).
I have Mott. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?120783-Giving-away-7-villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want the following:
Eloise (My bestie)
Maple (My Baby girl)
Dizzy (My Friend)
Bruce (My nephew)
Shep (My bro)
Colton (My Fri Fri!)
Rudy
Fang
Julian
Daisy (My Sissy)
Caroline
Willow
Ed
Chrissy
Francine
I have Eloise. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?120783-Giving-away-7-villagers

Last edited:
Looking for Lolly, Bob, Rosie, Daisy or Felicity. I have Beau to trade! Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Looking for:

Molly
Queenie
Shep
Amelia
Big Top
Rocket
Agent S
Tia
Chevre
Roscoe
Marcie
Lionel
Doc
Carmen
Dotty
Skye
Freya
Kyle

Might as well chime in here!

I'm looking for: Wolfgang, Julian, Lolly, Phoebe

I started the game pretty recently and don't have much, but I may have fossils, gems, gyroids or a few unorderables from December for trade. Also willing to exchange villagers, but I usually just give them away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back