• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking Genji, Ken, Tabby and Tammi ( Dreamies )
I'm also interested in any octopus, but they're way too popular for me to get one :C
I can offer 500k - 1m since I'm one poor mayor
Or any of these villagers :
Victoria, Timbra, Rocket, Nana, Eugene, Croque, and maybe Renee

Croque is already moving out on 3rd and I'm not willing to TT to it unless you want him. Also it might take some time to force somebody specific to move out but ill try my best.

Hoping for a hamster heaven. One vacancy in town, so looking for Hamlet or Apple to fill the void.

Edited: Apple has been adopted (thanks LadyScion!!). Will need to try and make room in town so I can find Hamlet. Great way to start the new year :)

Last edited:
’m looking to trade for these villagers:
Lolly****, Melba***, Rosie***, Marshal**, or Blanche*
What I have to trade:
Erik’s Pic
Hamlet’s Pic
Bells (up to 500k depending on the villager)
Most of the ice series and multiples of some items (ask which pieces I have)
Some of the mush series and multiples of some items (ask)
Some of the gold series and multiples of some of the items (ask)
Ski-slope wall
Some hybrids
All fruits (cherries are my native fruit)
Perfect cherries
Or any combo of the above, ask if I have different items you may be looking for! I just felt these were the most rare. I may have pieces you’re missing from a series.

[Buying] Looking for Bill!

Butch is moving out this friday, so the best situation for me would be to adopt Bill on Saturday, but I could TT to get Butch out earlier if needed.

Looking for my last dreamie, Poppy! I'm FINALLY almost done! This search is grueling. It's like no one has her. I'll be willing to pay over 3 million bells.

~~~~~
And if anyone wants him, MOTT is moving out! :)

Ah we could trade then? Is Bill moving anytime soon? I'd be scared to get a voided animal by accident haha.

Looking for my last dreamie, Poppy! I'm FINALLY almost done! This search is grueling. It's like no one has her. I'll be willing to pay over 3 million bells.

~~~~~
And if anyone wants him, MOTT is moving out! :)
Oh my god I feel how you feel. It took me almost a month to finally receive Jeremiah! Good luck!

Still seeking Sparro! My town won't be complete without him. ~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back