• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Olivia, and skye. i have other dreamies but those two are the ones i am lookin for at the time. i have money and an open space so i would like to get one before that space is taken ^^

Seeking Shep or Melba!

I can offer bells, depending on how much you're seeking. uwu​

Last edited:
Looking for the Bae Diana she moved out without telling me and i cycled 16 villagers already i have rosie up for trade for her

I've got: ☆ Peaches
☆ Robin
☆ Pate
☆ Velma
☆ Bangle

if anyone is looking for them! Currently cycling and I auto-vodi them. If I receive PM, I can hold them for you~

Last edited:
I would be grateful if anyone had a lead on Jeremiah, or maybe Punchy.

Looking for stitches my last dreamie if he's moving on the 22nd that be super great I can wait til then cause eugene is.moving out on the 22nd I can offer bells and wishlist items

Looking for Shep or Melba!! c:

While I'd obviously love to adopt them for free, I am willing to pay bells for them so just name your price! I'm willing to pay quite highly for Shep, since I had him in my town previously but accidentally lost him and I miss him a lot. ;__;​

I'm not exactly sure how this works, but I have Benjamin moving out of my town soon. Someone can get him to their town by visiting mine, right? I'm new to this so I don't know how to do it, but I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to take him here.

I really need to find Kyle the wolf, and would be willing to pay 5 million bells for him! <3 i would appreciate if he was original!
.. but to be honest i dont think i will find him through this LF thread lol

Looking for Drago and Phoebe. I have Beau to trade, in game bells, and TBT bells. PM me for a trade.

I am looking for the villagers in my signature! Thank you!
(Especially Lolly and Punchy!)

I am giving away Monique and Patty. c;

Please PM me if you have them or want mine!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back