• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beau is currently in boxes & selling for TBT here: [x].

Atm, I also have; Bruce + Kyle up for reserves at their respective prices! And T4-5 for grabs. :)

Looking for my ultimate dreamie! Punchy!
Here's why I want him:
~
Punchy: I had the original Animal Crossing for the Game Cube when I was 6 or 7. I absolutely loved it in every way! My brother was 3 or 4 at the time, so we would fight about taking turns on the game. I would play it every day when I had the chance. The first villager I ever met was Punchy. It was love at first sight! I did so many errands for him and tried to show my love in every way possible. Then my other brother, who was 14 or 15, decided to make a town because we had multiple memory cards. Punchy decided to move to my brother's town, after all we've been through! I was so mad that I went over to his town and completely TRASHED it! I chopped down every single tree, ran over all the flowers, etc. I actually asked him recently if he remembered me doing that - he said yes. I feel really guilty about that, but I was so furious with him! Plus I was 6 or 7, so I didn't think he'd care because he would always hangout with his friends. I guess he did.. ;c
~
It would mean the absolute world to me if someone would kindly hand over such a sweet villager. Sorry for the long post, but thanks for reading anyways! I don't have much to offer, but I hope it's enough:
Patty, Bob, 15mil, 2 full Sweets sets, 7/11 set (Please dupe!), Cafe set (Missing 2 Brewstoids, would also like to dupe!), and a whole lot of other items. If you're interested in this offer, please take it!

Looking for Cesar ;-; (my sister) I will pay or give items for Cesar :D She has room!

Found Bam! Much appreciation @ _Noodles for the help! Thank you!

Last edited:
Looking for Fang or Goldie!

I'm really desperate I will pay about any amount!!!

Mira moved away without telling me so I need one today....

I have zucker in boxes in two days. If someone want zucker write me.

I need bells for the change or drago.

Looking for Shep or Melba!! c:

While I'd obviously love to adopt them for free, I am willing to pay bells for them so just name your price! I'm willing to pay quite highly for Shep, since I had him in my town previously but accidentally lost him and I miss him a lot. ;__;

i have Beau in boxes! he is selling for 600 tbt, please pm if interested. i may not reply bc i'll be going off tbt soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back