• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Julian ! He's the last villager I need ! I can pay in TBT bells ! If you're looking at my tbt amount , don't worry when I'm done with a trade soon I'll have more tbt bells xD ! Thanks for reading and please help me get my last villager ! I can also give the mermaid set .

Im looking for Whitney
Either for free or if you need something, or some help, or a favor like holding an item for looking for signatures in trade or what not, Im open to suggestions :)

Looking for Molly~<3
I'd love her for free, of course, but I will pay bells and if you want anything on your wishlist or TBT. ^^ and please PM me, as I'll probably forget about this post.

Last edited:
Gwen the snooty penguin villager is in boxes!! Anyone want to adopt her??? I'll be here for a few hours..
PM me if interested! :D

Looking for:
Erik
Stitches
Pietro
Gigi
Diva

Will pay handsomely! (In wishlist items, bells, or if need be tbt-but preferably the first 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back