• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to revamp my villagers, so I'm looking for any cute villagers in exchange for; Spork, Pango, Frank, Whitney, Phoebe or Bill :)

I got Mira, I'm looking for Rudy, Fang, Diana, and Zucker.
Will trade igb or tbt. ~

looking for Zucker or Bam... anyone offering has to be willing to wait for me to TT out either Pierce or Erik though, so keep that in mind

I have Celia moving out on the 16th. She's free to a good home, just PM me!

Also, I'm looking for Fauna and Ruby

Looking ever so desperately for Rodeo, Ribbot, Octavian, Astrid, Victoria and Big Top. IGB? BTB? ABC? 123? Baby, you and me could work out near any kind of payment.

Looking for Paula! I would rather pay IGB as I don't have many TBT right now but I am willing to pay a combo of both :) - obtained!

Last edited:
Looking for Merengue. Buying with tbt/btb. I need a little notice to put her in a town with space. She will be loved. Send me PM's.

Not in a rush but still looking for Poppy and Bam. I'm willing to substitute Bam for Snake since Bam has been in decent demand lately. I don't mind if they're not 100% original. They'll be going into a very well loved town that is under the process of being beautified. Unrelated, but if you have hybrid roses to spare, I will love some, especially blue roses to breed!

LF Chrissy and Diana (16 not complete yet) for Glitter

and

LF Skye, Filbert, gloria, monty, Hans (maybe), yuka, dora, kady (maybe) and hugh for Random,

Not in a rush but still looking for Poppy and Bam. I'm willing to substitute Bam for Snake since Bam has been in decent demand lately. I don't mind if they're not 100% original. They'll be going into a very well loved town that is under the process of being beautified. Unrelated, but if you have hybrid roses to spare, I will love some, especially blue roses to breed!

UPDATE: Bam found and on reserve, just looking for Poppy now! But I don't need her ASAP.

villager

I'm looking for stitches for free if possible, I got Penelope, Biff that I'd be willing to give when they move.
Static is moving on the 19th
But would be willing to timetravel to get him in boxes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back