• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying Fang and Lucky for 150 tbt each. PM me if you would like to trade.

Last edited:
Portia, the gorgeous snooty dalmation dog, is moving from my OYC town on the 20th. As it's a OYC town, I can't TT her into boxes, but if you're interested, please feel free to VM/PM me! She's original, and free to a good home. I do hope someone adopts her as she is one of my starting 5 villagers! ^_^

Looking for Fauna or Kiki, willing to pay IGB for both. Would consider a trade of Diana for Fauna. Lou :)

Still LF Lolly for a friend! Please PM offers! Only looking to buy with IGB and items!!
Nvm, got her in my cycling town!

Last edited:
Still looking for Mitzi.. possibly Kiki
Also, trading/selling the following (for mitzi/kiki or selling for tbt):
Chief, Lolly, Lucky, Beau, Merengue, Fang, Diana

Last edited:
Still looking for Avery or Lyman for the blank spot in my main town... and I'm starting a cycling town tonight probably, so people get pumped!!!!

Looking for rudy, lolly, tia, or lopez ! I can offer my artwork, or possibly ur wishlist items !! I also have Diana and Chief in my cycle town if they're one of ur dreamies!~

Any of these fellows
Beardo
Klaus
Lobo
wolfgang
whitney
kyle
fang
lobo
skye
whitney
wolfgang
freya
ribbot
camofrog
rudy
tabby
tom
tabgy
rosie
lolly
punchy
moe
mitzi
kid kat
kiki
kabuki
ankha
lionel
elvis
bianca
rolf
rowan
del
leonardo
coach
rodeo
lucha
knox
ken
stitches
bam
bruce
lopez
zell
bizkit
cherry

, sadly game crashed so i don't have much but i do have a few btb :p

I am looking for a fun and active villager :D
I will trade one of my following villagers: Wolfgang,Rocket, and Curlos
I also will pay TBT

I'm looking for original Stitches, Octavian, Chief or Lopez. Message me if you have any of these villagers (original). I can pay a lot of IGB (or even some TBT) for any of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back