• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for FAUNA. I can offer tbt bells and also Bangle, Ruby, Frobert, or Olaf. I don't have any in-game bells but tbt bells can be transferred for 8-10mil per 100!

I'm looking for Broffina, Hopper, Mitzi, Freya and Skye. I know Broffina and Hopper are not too popular, but they were in my first village before I had to reset and I like having them around. I can offer 200,000 in game bells for those two and 500,000 for any of the other three. Please send me a private message, though, as I can't always keep up with the speed of this thread due to work.

Last edited:
I am looking for a cranky or peppy villager. i can pay in igb. Preferably contact me by pm, thanks.

Last edited:
Looking for Margie, will pay with a full Gorgeous set if I don't get her campsite resetting today c:

DUCKS.

First pick would be Derwin, but also would consider the following:

Quillson
Joey
Scoot
Drake

Last edited:
I'm desperately looking for Marshal. I can only pay 117k bells and I can give three black roses and a blue pansy. I know that it's not a lot, but I hope it's enough for someone here.

Pippy the peppy rabbit will be leaving my town on the 20th!
If anyone's interested, let me know ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back