• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Nana, Alice, Eugene, Nan, Drake, or Erik. I only need one; I'm at mine villagers. Will pay as much as I can. PM me :D

Desperate for Mitzi. I'll offer anything to get her. Also looking for Kiki~
and I'm selling for TBT; Chief, Lolly, Fang, Freya, Skye, Beau, Diana, Merengue, Flora and Lucky.
pm me<33

Last edited:
'm looking for Broffina, Hopper, Mitzi, Freya and Skye. I know Broffina and Hopper are not too popular, but they were in my first village before I had to reset and I like having them around. I can offer 200,000 in game bells for those two and 500,000 for any of the other three. Please send me a private message, though, as I can't always keep up with the speed of this thread due to work.

Sort of an odd request, but I'm looking for Gruff the Goat! I'd be willing to pay bells for him. :)

I'm looking for any of these uchi villagers (I really need that personality type in my town): Tammy, Phoebe, Fuchsia, Deirdre, Katt.
I will have a free space right now to pick up.

I'm looking to add the missing 3 personalities to my dreamies list so I'm wanting to replace Lolly with Felicity, Deirdre with Erik and Jacques with Bam Felicity. Also if anyone that I'm getting rid of are wanted they're free :)

Ok having attachment issues with Lolly so maybe I'll just wait on Bam and just add Felicity and Erik to the group.

Last edited:
Still looking for Stitches, Tangy, and Bob. I finally have room for one of them :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back