• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still just looking for Diana and Phoebe! I've made trades for them, but something is telling me they are not gonna give them to me... :(

Was sad to find that one of my besties, FANG had moved out without my knowing. He was one of my favourites and I would really like to get him back. I'm afraid I really don't have much to offer aside from some hybrid roses and Ice furniture. I will be trying to save my bells up if it looks like I have to buy but currently I only have 400k.

I am also currently cycling my town for him, so until further notice if you would like to give me Fang it would have to be on reserve. Sorry I know this is all asking a bit much.

So if anyone wants to help out a heartbroken mayor please PM me. :(

Last edited:
Looking for my very 'lastest' dream villager, Jeremiah! Please PM me, I can offer 2 million IGB or maybe something else? :eek:

Last edited:
Looking for ORIGINAL Olivia! Please PM/VM me if you have her! Willing to pay IGB or TBT.

Cube moved without telling me so I'm looking to fill the hole he left in my heart with smug/lazy/cranky penguin ;-; preferably free please.

I have Francine moving if anyone wants her! Willing to trade for Cookie/Olivia/Stitches/Bruce/Merengue/Skye/Kabuki ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back