• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only looking for Winnie now! Can offer in game bells, items/sets, hybrids/clovers, or tbt/btb.

Found her

Last edited:
Reminder: those of us who cycle frequently use the search tool when trying to find people who want a specific villager. In order for you to show up in that search, you need to actually LIST the names of peeps you want... If you say "in my signature..." you WILL NOT show up in the search...so don't make threads later saying "Nobody ever reads this thread" ...speaking on behalf of MANY of us who cycle, WE DO!

i'm looking for marina, merengue, and tia! (recently bought marina but she never came to my town for some reason. sob.)

looking for Lily, cole, tiffany, kidd, mint/peanut or ruby xxx

Last edited:
I have Marshal moving out on the 5th of Feb!

PM me for your offers c:

Looking for Ankha, Coco, Lucky, Sterling, Ruby, and Ribbot.
Will trade Vladamir, Violet, Ava, Peanut, Sylvia, and Julian.
I also have plenty of in game bells to trade. Check my signature as well.

I am currently looking for: Agent S (though that is being taken care of this weekend, prolly, so I will update); Big Top; Daisy; Bonbon; Annalise; Kidd; MUFFY (ULTIMATE); STITCHES (ULTIMATE); Ankha; Lucky; and Flora.

Please let me know if these villagers are available in your town!! I will pay if you want me to!

(P.S. EST is my timezone! I'm not available before 4 PM and after 12:00 AM generally.)

Last edited:
i have one spot for my 10th villager~ looking for molly or hamphrey~~
name a price you think is proper for them ~
i only have igb ;c

looking for all un-obtained animals in signature..

I've had a really unlucky and sad week so it'd literally make my night if someone could help me get one ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back