• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got Papi, Still looking for Phil foremost and the others listed as t1 in my sig esp Kitty, Rolf, Kiki/Savannah,currently working on outing quickly to make room, have a spot open currently.

I have Diana moving away today! I can trade her for dreamies: Merengue, Ankha, Beau, Erik, Zucker, Marina, and others

Still looking for Winnie and Molly. Can offer in game bells, items/sets, hybrids/clovers, or tbt/btb.

Reminder: those of us who cycle frequently use the search tool when trying to find people who want a specific villager. In order for you to show up in that search, you need to actually LIST the names of peeps you want... If you say "in my signature..." you WILL NOT show up in the search...so don't make threads later saying "Nobody ever reads this thread" ...speaking on behalf of MANY of us who cycle, WE DO!

Last edited:
Reminder: those of us who cycle frequently use the search tool when trying to find people who want a specific villager. In order for you to show up in that search, you need to actually LIST the names of peeps you want... If you say "in my signature..." you WILL NOT show up in the search...so don't make threads later saying "Nobody ever reads this thread" ...speaking on behalf of MANY of us who cycle, WE DO!
I just hate having to use advance search because if you just normal search the dates are all mixed up

Last edited:
It'd also be nice if it had the option to only search initial posts instead of every reply in the 90+ page thread

Also, info in the sig. Robin needs a good home, and I need Keaton, or maybe Sterling.

Last edited:
It'd also be nice if it had the option to only search initial posts instead of every reply in the 90+ page thread

IMO, the thread should be restarted every month or so, to eliminate alllllll the back log. Try searching...ummm...let's say Diana.... My computer will stall out, flip me the bird and shut down on me! (jk)

Looking for Avery, Freya, Marshal, Beau and Jacques-- I prefer to pay with IGB or perhaps other villagers.

Looking for:
1) Stitches
2) Lolly
3) Butch

In order of priority. I can pay in BTB or I can trade Fang or Kid Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back