• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Colton the smug horse! Would really prefer him to be original please. Can pay IGB! PM me your price and his originality!

Also I am sorry if I can't reply immediately, I will be in school most of the day. Thanks!​

Still looking!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got him!

Last edited:
Still looking for Phil, if anyone sees him on cycle, I can't check them all or be on every hr so it's easy to miss t fives, also Papi am waiting on someone with him but It's a slow cycle so looking to get both in so can get down to last one or two for mystique, thanks to anyone with a lead.

I'm looking for Alfonso, to no avail T^T I have been resetting my campsite for a week hoping he'll turn up. I've let go a lot of high tiers like Whitney, Beau, Stitches.. I'm in no luck with the cycling threads I'm following either. Autovoids are so hard to find lol.

I'm still looking for Alfonso.

Looking for Carmen and Tiffany.

Currently only have one space. Willing to pay any sort of IGB price; I have more bells than I know what to do with or a reasonable BTB price.

Still looking for these two :) once I get my last two dreamies for Spinners I'll be able to start cycling Aperture to help others achieve their dreamies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back