• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found my Chrissy!! <3 ^-^ Still need Kid Cat and Peanut. I couldn't decide who I want for my 10th dreamie, but I know I want a doggie... I'm thinking Goldie. Any Goldie's out there? TwT

looking for fang or maybe wolfgang! i can trade skye, she's about 90% original, her house is changed just a bit (i can send you pictures if you wish) and her shirt is unoriginal. i'm willing to add bells or tbt for fang, but not for wolfgang since they're in the same tier :) please pm me! (i will also sell skye if she's a huge dreamie of yours, just let me know!) oh if you have fang and don't want skye, i'm willing to pay igb and tbt!!

Last edited:
Still looking for Stinky, or even possibly Kid Cat. Either would be great. :)

I was able to get Kid Cat from a very kind player, so I'm no longer looking for anyone for now. This website is so wonderful! :blush:

Last edited:
Looking for Kid Cat, Peanut, and Goldie please. :3

Oh also, I have Ricky the cranky squirrel moving out if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Really seeking Tammy!! I can offer nearly original Cherry, or bells! Please contact!

Hi uhm.. I'm looking for either Merengue or Chrissy.. I have a lot of bells and can pay whatever price is required for either (I can't take both at the moment because I'm at 9 villagers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back