• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a spot opening up looking for curt or lyman

I'm still looking for a number of horse villagers! The ones I still need are:

Elmer
Papi
Savannah
Buck
Annalise
Winnie
Roscoe

I can trade any of these villagers for them:
Marshal
Merengue
Ankha
Whitney
Beau
...and more!

Please let me know if you have any of them via PM. :)

I'm looking for
Fang
Mitzi
Bonbon
Maple
Zucker

The animals I have to trade are:
Lucky
Marshal
Merengue
Diana
Biskit
Olivia
Static
Mira

I'm looking for Stitches or Cole c:
Willing to pay millions for Cole even though he's super low tier.

Come hooommee Julian!!!

[size=+2]Chief[/size] in boxes!

LF [size=-1]*chants*[/size] [size=-2]JulianJulianJulianJulianJulianJulian[/size] [size=+2]JULIAN![/size] Can offer igb, hybrids or 7-11 furniture. Please let me know if we can work something out!

Looking for Zucker! I would like him to be in his flan shirt and with sushi conveyors though... so semi original please! will pay IGB or TBT

Looking for Zucker! I can pay whatever amount in game bells and I'm willing to give what TBT bells I have. I also have some rare sets and items that I'm willing to trade for him.

Looking for Bonbon and Maple!
I'm willing to trade Lucky, Marshal, Merengue, Diana, Biskit, Olivia, Static, or Mira

I have an almost original Hans in boxes if anyone wants this smug yeti. He'll be around for a couple hours before I go to bed. He's free so if you'd like to adopt him, PM/VM me :

EDIT: offline for the night now, guess ol' Hans is going to Voidsville in the morning!

Last edited:
Looking for Bob, Roald, Kabuki, or Drago. Can trade for bells, parts of Rococo set, fortune cookie items, etc. Please PM me if you're interested.

Looking for Lyman, Roscoe, and Willow!

I can trade Bunnie, Camofrog, Kid Kat, Cube, Pancetti, Olivia, and Lucky!
Or of course, in game bells and TBT bells!

Last edited:
looking for fang! i have skye, igb, and tbt to trade! on the topic of skye, i'm currently attempting to move her out, and will trade her for fang or wolfgang. if she's a huge dreamie of yours, pm me and we can work something out!

I am looking for Rosie. I am willing to pay all the tbt I have for her. If you have her for trade, please pm me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back