• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for Kabuki, Pekoe (the most), ken, drago and annalisa

Let me know if you would be willing to work out a trade

Julian is leaving my town! I'm looking for Ankha, however, if you have a villager for trade and know someone who wants that said villager in exchange for Ankha, please message me! I also have plenty of in game bells.

I found Goldie! ^-^ But kinda lost Kid Cat... So if anyone has Kid Cat or Peanut for trade or whatever, please message me. .n.

Looking For: Kid Cat
I don't have room just yet, but Pierce will be in boxes on the 10th (giving him to a friend). Will pay up to 150, maybe even 200 tbt for Kid Cat, especially for anyone generous enough to wait for me to TT Pierce to boxes and let my friend retrieve him. :)

I've made a lot of progress on my search for horse villagers, and am now seeking these three: Annalise, Winnie, and Roscoe. I am willing to trade Julian, Ankha, Marshal, Whitney, and more for them. Please PM me if you'd like to work out a trade!

Only looking for Roscoe and Lyman, my last dreamies. c:

If anyone is looking for the italicized dreamies in my signature please message me! They're all free!

Looking for Stitches and Tia.

By the way, Tom is moving out soon. Let me know of anyone wants him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back