• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to make space first, but please let me know if you have a Pango you could hold for me for a bit ^_^

Hello everyone.
I am looking for Phoebe, Cheri, Gwen and Caroline.
If you have one of them, please let me know!

Gonna repost this because still hunting
Looking for Julian and a mostly or fully original Mathilda!
I'm willing to buy them or trade them for 100% ORIGINAL Beau, Genji, or Quillson.

PM me with any offers! Thank you!!

Pierce just pinged me to move if anyone's looking for him.

Pierce has been adopted!

Last edited:
reposting!

Im considering trading out Fang with anyone who has Chief! If you're interested PM me!

Last edited:
Desperately seeking Static the cranky squirrel. I am willing to trade items, bells, or tbt in exchange. Let me know what you'd like. Thanks!

I have Paula the uchi bear in my town and I want her to go ASAP! if you are willing to trade for a villager, preferably one of my dream ones, or if you want to trade IGB or BTB, then that's ok to, preferably IGB.

Julian is moving out. Anybody want him? Not really looking for anything unless you can spare villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back