• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following of each personalities

Uchi: phoebe, diva

I can offer BTB, IG bells

Would like originality , ty :)

Last edited:
Bam the jock deer is moving the 10th but I want him out asap!
Willing to trade him for any of my dreamies I'm looking for in my sig!

LF Kabuki, Genji, Bob, Molly, Kidd, Bunnie, Willow, Deirdre, Clay, and Sprinkle. Offering bells, items, or a combination of both.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Mallary, Molly, Marina, Flora, and most importantly... LILY! All dreamies :)

all you Molly lurkers, I have her in my cycling town..... check out my sig and sign up for lurking if you want!

Looking for Grizzly or Beardo, please let me know if you have either! I have space available now. ; v;

Looking for:
Kiki
Agnes
Bunnie
Elmer
Whitney
Fang
Ed
I'm willing to trade TBT or IGB. Contact me privately if you can help me out! c:​

Looking for Phoebe! I want her with a fiery passion! Get it?
I haven't encountered ANY ostriches so far in my game play, I have only seen her in dream towns, and it really dashes my hopes!

Can offer BTB for any of the dreamies that I need in my sig :3 PM me if you can spare one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back