• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have Flora up for sale in the plaza, can also message me if interested. Am doing a villager clean out amoung all towns to finish my dreams.

Looking for cranky kangaroo or tiger, possibly Walt or Rowan.
Please let me know if you have either of them trough a private message :)

Im looking for TIFFANY or CARMEN I need either one of them ASAP since I have another villager moving out and I don't want to get a random! Please if you have either of these lovely ladies, then PM me and let me know. I have millions of IGBs so no price is too high in that regard and I just might be able to get you some rare flowers or even something from your wishlist (just ask)

Looking for O'Hare. He was in my town and I couldn't get him to ping me so I lost him.

Also really want Ruby.

Last edited:
LF: Lionel will pay up to 2 mil for him. Please message me if you have him and are interested. Thanks so much!

Looking for the villagers marked in my sig! PM me, I can pay IGB or TBT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back