• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for either Cheri, Phoebe, Gwen or Caroline.

Now would be a great time to have either one of them... because one of my unwanted villagers is moving soon and it would be great to fill the 9th spot with someone I want... instead of having a random that I don't want...

Please PM me if you have one of them moving.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
I'm currently looking for Frank for my OYC town. (He'll be Xavier's BFF!)

If you see Frank, VM me.

Looking for Fauna, Diana, Erik or Deirdre. I can pay with a 7-11 abd and extra pave furniture.

Last edited:
hi my name is molko and transfered data caused me pain and sorrow so im here looking for lolly and stitches in exchange for w/e like idec, give me a price and lets go

Looking for dreamies in my sig!
Rosie, Zucker, Marina, Diana, Deirdre, Leonardo, Lily, Stitches, and Julian!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Pashmina. Deirdre moved away during a brief respite I took from the game :( So I'm on the hunt for a new uchi. Let me know what you'd like in return. I'm low on tbt at the moment so in game bells or items would be best. PM me if you can help me out :)

Last edited:
Looking for any villager to help with my 16 villager cycle! Or maybe Bill, Quillson, or Dizzy!

Last edited:
I have Baabara moving on the 20th but am willing to TT. Let me know if you're interested :)
Also, will be looking for Patty, Apple, or Bangle once I have her out ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back