• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=-2]Looking to buy Maple, Molly and Fauna. u .u Please PM me, would like to pay BtB.[/size]

I'm looking for someone awesome with a cycle town who would be willing to hold and cycle out Filbert for me so that I can move him into my main town. In return, I can give you Merengue (who will be leaving my main town on the 22nd) or, millions of in-game bells if Merengue doesn't interest you. I would prefer not to TT, so that will give you at least five days to get Filbert in boxes, but I am willing to wait longer if necessary. Thank you!

ok I'm getting lolly ty everyone. I'm still looking for stitches and hamphrey

these are the villagers I have so far in my town that imma get rid of
Ceasar/Freya/snake
vm me if u want them or have interest and I'll hold onto them

I'm looking for someone awesome with a cycle town who would be willing to hold and cycle out Filbert for me so that I can move him into my main town. In return, I can give you Merengue (who will be leaving my main town on the 22nd) or, millions of in-game bells if Merengue doesn't interest you. I would prefer not to TT, so that will give you at least five days to get Filbert in boxes, but I am willing to wait longer if necessary. Thank you!

Im not a cycle town, but I do tt a lot, if that's okay

Looking for : Fang, Stitches, Cookie, Goldie, Muffie, Pietro, Punchy, Bob, and Julian! :) Just started a new town and need some of my dreamies

desperately looking for erik, bangle, and beau!!
please pm me if you've got one of them, they're my dreamies ;w;

no longer looking for wolfgang!

I do have curly, kitt, keaton, and vic that I'm waiting on moving, so PM me if you're interested too!!

Last edited:
LF: Cyrano, Anabelle, Olivia, Clay, Chaddar, Zucker, Phoebe, Genji, and Vesta.
Can offer IGB, Perfect Peaches, or Blue/Orange Roses.

LF: Cyrano, Anabelle, Olivia, Clay, Chaddar, Zucker, Phoebe, Genji, and Vesta.
Can offer IGB, Perfect Peaches, or Blue/Orange Roses.

A+ villager choices B) glad 2 c the cyrano crew is gaining momentum.

I have vesta in one town I want to get rid of, shes not orginal but she has a painting and two new shirts put in so no bugs or fish.
if you dont already have her by the time I get her in boxes she's yours.
GL on ur dreamies. also clay is a cutie omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, I got stitches,
currently looking for: Sprinkle, hamphrey, pashmina and diana (????) maybe diana idk

edit p2:
I have apple, ceasar, freya, snake and doc up for anyone who wants them

Last edited:
info in sig
at 10 right now, but Rodney will be out in the next day or so. He's up for grabs.

I'm still looking for Carmen; I can give you anything in return (gold items, rare flowers, some DLC, rare items, unorderables and i have more in game bells than i know what to do with. please whatever you want just ask and i might have it, Carmen is my last dreamy and i keep missing out on her)

edit p2:
I have apple, ceasar, freya, snake and doc up for anyone who wants them

I'm looking for Apple! What would you want for her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for Apple, Zell, Lolly, Coco, Fauna and Aurora <3 Name your price :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back