• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A+ villager choices B) glad 2 c the cyrano crew is gaining momentum.

I have vesta in one town I want to get rid of, shes not orginal but she has a painting and two new shirts put in so no bugs or fish.
if you dont already have her by the time I get her in boxes she's yours.
GL on ur dreamies. also clay is a cutie omg

Thank you!
Cyrano and clay are both adorable, I'm excited to hopefully fill in some new dreamies, but we'll see how it goes, haha. So far, no luck. Coco came to me from my camp, so at least there's that!
Oh, man. I don't care if she's original or not, I would love to take her if I can't find her elsewhere. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

LF: Cyrano, Anabelle, Olivia, Clay, Chaddar, Zucker, Phoebe, Genji, and Vesta.
Can offer IGB, Perfect Peaches, or Blue/Orange Roses.

I FRICKEN RESTARTED!! :)

So for some od reason everyone started leaving and i restarted, im being smarter this time and want to get some dreamies back

LF: Biskit, Cherry, Genji, Mira and Pierce Right now! I only have 240 btb on me so please go easy on me!

EDIT!: OUT OF BTB :( If you still have them and you are feeling generous that would be awesome!

Last edited:
Cupcakelover_24 is looking for Tom (The cat) so please pm/vm her if you are willing to trade

Looking for:
Goldie
Butch
Phoebe
Merengue
Bangle

Merengue needs to be 100% original; it doesn't matter with the others.

Last edited:
I'm looking for: Genji, Zucker, Kidd, and Marshal! Mostly Genji though! Can pay with IGB/Hybrids/Bush starts. Thanks!

Last edited:
LOOKING FOR ALL THE VILLAGERS IN MY SIG!
I can pay almost ANY AMOUNT IN IGB, just PM me and hopefully we can work something out :)

Kid Cat has moved out!

I have Stinky moving out looking to sell for 8,000 bells in game
-----
Also a friend of mine has Kid Cat moving out she is looking to sell for 12,000 bells
------
Please post a message on my profile or PM me for further information about them

Last edited:
My signature isnt showing :/
Anyways, I am looking for:
Marshal, Maple, Merengue, Poppy, Genji, Molly, Julian, and Flurry!
I CAN PAY ALMOST ANY PRICE IN IGB, JUST PM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.
I am also willing to trade Fauna for one of them ^w^

My signature isnt showing :/
Anyways, I am looking for:
Marshal, Maple, Merengue, Poppy, Genji, Molly, Julian, and Flurry!
I CAN PAY ALMOST ANY PRICE IN IGB, JUST PM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.
I am also willing to trade Fauna for one of them ^w^

Maple is in my town, if she ever moves ill let you know, i just begun my town so im not currently TTing as i want people i like in the 4 spots before i start going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back