• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna sift through all the other pages to quote/update my posts but: I'm no longer looking for anyone - all dreamies obtained! Thanks everybody ♥♥♥

Not gonna sift through all the other pages to quote/update my posts but: I'm no longer looking for anyone - all dreamies obtained! Thanks everybody ♥♥♥

Congrats! I have 3 more to go myself, as long as everything works out with Avery.

I am no longer looking for Flora or Avery, and I don't space currently. Someone has Avery reserved for me and thanks to Luna Moonbug I have Flora as well as her pic :].

Hi,
I?m looking for Pudge, Erik and Brue
I will pay millions of bells for them or I will trade flowers
Please pn me saying what you want for them :)

Looking for: Muffy, Francine, Zucker, Genji and Octavian. Can offer TBT, Kiki or Lobo.

Looking for Pietro, PM me if you have him. I have to cycle through 9 more villagers for him though so if you can hold him that would be great

Looking for Patty! She's my last Feldspar dreamie. Willing to offer TBT, but not in-game bells.

I'm looking for any jock villager to get some PWPs. I don't care how ugly he looks. PM me any offers. I'm not going to pay a lot of bells since I'm saving those for dreamies, but I can at least pay you something for a villager no one else may want.

I would love to find: Marina, Marshal, Filbert and Apple.

Selling/trading : Lucky, Chief, Fang, Beau and Rosie

Last edited:
Looking for Apple, Bianca, Bangle, Patty Bunnie, Mira, or Canberra!! Can offer IGB or TBT. PM me with offers c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back