• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for an 100% original marshal! can offer hybrids, starts, igb, and tbt! {somwhere around 150-250tbt}

Looking to trade TBT bells for Diana, Bianca, or Cheri !

EDIT: Traded, thanks to Jolyne

Last edited:
Looking to buy Ribbot with TBT, I'll have a spot open tomorrow and I really, really want Ribbot. Even an unoriginal is fine.

Looking for:

Tangy
Rudy
Midge
Jay
Twiggy

Can trade:
TBT
IGB
black roses

Zucker
Beau
Rosie
Lucky
Julian
(others in my cycling towns, please ask ^__^)

Last edited:
Maelle the snooty duck is up for trade with cat villagers or IGB, please PM me if interested.

Looking for Bree! I can only take her this weekend and would appreciate for her to be as original as possible!

Please PM me any offers! I can only offer BTB, by the way.

o'hare in boxes right now if anyone wants him. he's mostly original, there's just a fish on the table in his house |D

Last edited:
As I'm establishing a frog/duck exclusive town, Fang will be leaving the village anytime soon. I might have to let go of Ribbot also. I am not TTng though for this town but I'll post them in the Giveaway section for FREE or trading for another duck/frog.

Last edited:
I am currently desperately looking for any of these villagers (as I want to badly avoid a random move in):
Deirdre, Tex, Freya and Del. I'll pay in BTB with them!

Looking for Lily and Punchy to replace Merengue and Zucker

Or accepting IGB offers

edit: Merengue pinged first, she's moving on the 29th :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back