• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen others do this, so just in case ~
Punchy is in boxes in my cycling town.
He's starting at 75tbt, highest offer after an hour and a half of first offer's post will receive him :3
Link ~

Looking for Filbert!!! Had him in AC: Wild World and fell in love.. he moved and i have been searching ever since! please help me out! Willing to trade Elvis the cranky lion... he is moving in 2 days. reply asap! thanks to everyone!

WELP! After not playing for a while, when I booted my game up Fushcia had left me. ;~;
So I guess it is time to replace a dreamy with another dreamy.

I am currently searching for Poppy. <3

Thank you~

Looking for;
Deirdre
Fauna
Blanche
Stitches
Chief

In return I have Phoebe or lots of Bells! Prefer originality but not necessary!

Still LF Olivia~
Can pay in TBT or IGB

EDIT: Got her! Now I'm looking for Snake but I have no room :x

Last edited:
LF: Margie, Marshal, & Lolly. VM or message me if you have them! Willing to trade to pay with bells (preferably IGB)!

And yet another one ;_; Bless this website. Still on the hunt for:

Still on the hunt for:

Bam, Mint, Hamphrey, Filbert

Willing to pay up to 200tbt per villager - whatever you think is fair - or up to 20mil IGB.
I'll look at your wishlist too and see if I can get items for you in exchange if you would prefer - I have a LOT of DLC and unorderables clogging up my storage! ♥♥♥

So, by coincidence of all coincidences, one lovely person has literally all my dreamies in their cycle town atm, and kindly PM'd me about it - which means I am no longer looking for anyone! ♥ Wooo~ C:

looking for tia, lolly, walker, lucky, fauna, biskit, shep, scoot
don't have villagers or bells to give :( but can give collectibles, thanks a lot for help me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back