• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently looking for any of my dreames; kabuki, ankha, drago, or whitney :)
Will trade bells, golden furniture and rare dlc :)

I want Marshall!! I pay a lot of bells or furnitures, flowers, tools. ALL! Only I need Marshal :C

Hey guys, I'd like a rabbit villager! :D I don't have much to offer though, I'm new to the game... But if you don't want them I'd love to have them.

Thank you if you care to read this. <3

I'm looking for Sprinkle, Vesta, Apollo, Keaton, Blanche, and Pierce!

I'll trade bells for any of them! Please message me with any offers.

Last edited:
So, I have officially won Ankha four times.

Times #1 and 2- The person wanted her out too fast so I wasn't able to grab her. :I

Time #3- Person was a jerk and after creating the bid and everything, after telling me I won, decided to just give her to her cousin. I know that sounds nice to do that for the cousin, but seriously? Why create a bid if you were going to do that?

Time #4- I had given the person all their bells. As soon as I entered Ankha's house, the wifi got disconnected (theirs did) and they wouldn't let me try to get her back. They just recreated the bid and blocked me so I couldn't try to get her.

Please. I have lots to offer. Please, please PLEASE. She's my last dreamy.

I'm desperately looking for Flora and Blanche (both of which I keep loosing in auctions and cycling threads...)

Looking for: Kiki the normal black cat and Hazel the uchi squirrel!

Offering: Bells, Furniture sets (Ice, Pirate, Egg, Weeding Day, Princess, Sweets) Club Tortimer items (Pink wetsuit, striped wetsuit, white wetsuit, jacuzzi, sea globe)

Looking for Gala! I can offer Jacques if anyone is interested. Do we have to just wait for them to decide to leave or is there any way to force it if you have a trade lined up?

Looking for Biskit! :)

Since he doesn't appear to be that popular, and because I'm low on bells, All I can really offer is a basket or two of Perfect Peaches. ): Unless you want one of the villagers in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back