• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨CLOSED✨ | Xi's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type: Bust
Style: Normal Proportions
# of characters: 1 :’)
Background Color: light pink and could u add like little doodles like stars and hearts :0
Coloring Style: Default
Reference:
40B889B2-64C0-4C3C-A708-05A4A95BF174.jpeg
Additional Information:
Total Cost: 200 I think?

omg I'd like to commission something!

Style: Normal
# of characters: 1
Background Color: maybe a light green or light orange or whatever looks good tbh
Background Flower/Plant: can you do autumn leaves? or maybe mushrooms or acorns? idk, just something autumnal!

Reference: this is for the face and hairstyle:
OOxTxgK.jpg

For the rest, she's no longer wearing the bow and I replaced the dress! I've been wearing a custom dress with a green shawl or the beige nightgown (here). I can take new pictures tomorrow if you need, I haven't uploaded any yet because I've only settled on a new look today. I just didn't want to miss the spot. :)

Additional Information: What does soft shading look like? It sounds good to me tbh
Total Cost: if I'm not doing the maths wrong, 500 tbt?

Omg, I wanna commission something, you're art is seriously adorable!!

Style: Chibi
# of characters: 2
Background Color: Pastel Pink
Reference: Ref 1 and for the second character Ref 2
Additional Information: If the two of them could be forming a heart together with their hands if that is alright.
Total Cost: If I did the math right it would be around 200 TBT??

Last edited:
(ι(o )ι ) can I be added to the waitlist?
omg I'd like to commission something!

Style: Normal
Background Color: maybe a light green or light orange or whatever looks good tbh
Background Flower/Plant: can you do autumn leaves? or maybe mushrooms or acorns? idk, just something autumnal!

Reference: this is for the face and hairstyle:
OOxTxgK.jpg

For the rest, she's no longer wearing the bow and I replaced the dress! I've been wearing a custom dress with a green shawl or the beige nightgown (here). I can take new pictures tomorrow if you need, I haven't uploaded any yet because I've only settled on a new look today. I just didn't want to miss the spot. :)

Additional Information: What does soft shading look like? It sounds good to me tbh
Total Cost: if I'm not doing the maths wrong, 500 tbt?
Omg, I wanna commission something, you're art is seriously adorable!!

Style: Chibi
# of characters: 2
Background Color: Pastel Pink
Reference: Ref 1 and for the second character Ref 2
Additional Information: If the two of them could be forming a heart together with their hands if that is alright.
Total Cost: If I did the math right it would be around 200 TBT??

YESS! Adding you all to the waitlist ^^ I will PM you when it's your turn ~

XI KICKS YOUR DOOR DOWN I WOULD LOVE TO BUY A SKETCHPAGE FROM YOU OR ART TRADE A SKETCHPAGW WITH YOU DM ME IF YOJRE FREE

Happy October ~ the second round of commish/art trades took a while, haha, but I'm very proud of them all V o V ALSO, I OPENED AN ART RAFFLE OVER HERE, go check it out!!
Sv4JSn2.png
JOncTL4.png
Hanif commish.png
eycG0f2.png

Type: Waist
Style: up to you!
Background Color: up to you!
Coloring Style: this one!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1746602.seiza
Additional Information: /
Total Cost: 500TBT!

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! Thank you 🙏

JINT! Not sure if you got my PM, but here is the initial sketch! Please let me know if you would like to change anything ☺ ☺
jint commish.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back