Shop Closed ~

Hi again! (for like the third time ^^;)
This time, I'd like to order:

10 gold roses
15 wrapped clovers
30 pink carnations
5 Jacob's ladders
5 blue violets

Thank you in advance! ^^ I'll be available for pick-up tmr (checked your time availability!), most likely around 6pm PST to 8pm PST at the latest!

Absolutely! Tomorrow it is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready the rest of the day :)

Im sorry but im working til midnight. Im available tomorrow from 6 pm to 2 am pst.

is it fine if I deliver it tho?

Well sure, if you'd rather deliver; my town is just a little cluttered and there's not much space to put things down, so I thought it would be easier if I came there. o:
I promise I wouldn't try to steal or anything.

Well sure, if you'd rather deliver; my town is just a little cluttered and there's not much space to put things down, so I thought it would be easier if I came there. o:
I promise I wouldn't try to steal or anything.

its not that. my town is such a huge mess. xD its actually a new town so I haven't even tried decorating it. there are lost of items in the ground. but its fine if you wanna pick it up. Ill add you now. and open up my gates for you. :)

its not that. my town is such a huge mess. xD its actually a new town so I haven't even tried decorating it. there are lost of items in the ground. but its fine if you wanna pick it up. Ill add you now. and open up my gates for you. :)

Sorry for the delay!
I'm ready; just waiting for your gates.