Shop Closed ~

-stares at the bush starts-
ill take 30 white and 30pink azalea bush starts c:

Last edited:
Okay guys calm down. XD bushes will be available tomorrow. So it'll take awhile. ^_^

can i buy all white and pink carnations?

There were some people who orderd carnations, so if you wanna wait. Ill let you know if theres gonna be some left.

Last edited:
I'll buy all of your Black Roses - 45 at 1tbt each and all of your Jacobs Ladders 28 at 1tbt each and 20 Lucky Clovers at 1tbt each.
45+28+20= 93TBT
I'll need to create a new character in order for me to have enough space and I'd prefer to pick up as my town has no where near enough room.
Please VM/PM me because I usually don't check threads.

I'll buy all of your Black Roses - 45 at 1tbt each and all of your Jacobs Ladders 28 at 1tbt each and 20 Lucky Clovers at 1tbt each.
45+28+20= 93TBT
I'll need to create a new character in order for me to have enough space and I'd prefer to pick up as my town has no where near enough room.
Please VM/PM me because I usually don't check threads.

Hi i still need to wait for the people who ordered first. And ill get back at you cuz some of them ordered jacob ladders and black roses.

Hi i still need to wait for the people who ordered first. And ill get back at you cuz some of them ordered jacob ladders and black roses.

alrighty, no worries. I just need very large amounts of everything xD
Do you think you could spare some Blue roses too?
Just let me know if you have anything left over.
Aight. Tysm c:

Hey if you're not busy right now I have some time to pick up those hybrids. I have about thirty minutes.

Back