Shop Closed ~

Its fine. ^_^ So uhm, about the clovers it'll take me some minutes cuz i still need to wrap them. >.<

No problem, that's alright c: I love your new update btw, your shop sounds even more awesome than it did before! It's hard to find clovers and hybrids at such an affordable price lately. I'll probably ask for multiple orders, so be warned haha :p

No problem, that's alright c: I love your new update btw, your shop sounds even more awesome than it did before! It's hard to find clovers and hybrids at such an affordable price lately. I'll probably ask for multiple orders, so be warned haha :p

Thank you! I tried to make it more decent xD and i dont wanna overprice hybrids cuz i know earning tbt bells is so hard. Ohhgod. XD i think i better get ready xD

Hey friend!! ^-^
My Order~
10 Gold Roses
10 Blue Roses
10 Black roses
5 Orange Roses
5 Red Roses
40 TBT? Sorry if that's a lot!! > w < I need to get more roses and getting these are cheapest option. Thank you so much!!

Hey friend!! ^-^
My Order~
10 Gold Roses
10 Blue Roses
10 Black roses
5 Orange Roses
5 Red Roses
40 TBT? Sorry if that's a lot!! > w < I need to get more roses and getting these are cheapest option. Thank you so much!!

^_^ thanks for always buying. I will take note of it. And i do not have any red roses, im sorry.

how much for 3 gold roses, 20 jacobs ladders, 4 white carnations, and 4 pink cosmos?

also, how many mushrooms do you have? i'm interested in round, flat, skinny, and elegant.

one more question lol, are wrapped clovers different than lucky clovers? thanks!

how much for 3 gold roses, 20 jacobs ladders, 4 white carnations, and 4 pink cosmos?

also, how many mushrooms do you have? i'm interested in round, flat, skinny, and elegant.

one more question lol, are wrapped clovers different than lucky clovers? thanks!

Let me know how many do you want for each mushrooms. ^_^ and nope, i believe its its called wrapped clovers cuz its wrap from the gift present. To avoid the annoying phrase everytime you pick it up. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill be bacnk in 30 minutes. I just need to eat! ^_^

Let me know how many do you want for each mushrooms. ^_^ and nope, i believe its its called wrapped clovers cuz its wrap from the gift present. To avoid the annoying phrase everytime you pick it up. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill be bacnk in 30 minutes. I just need to eat! ^_^

5 of each mushroom, maybe? and how many clovers do you have? :)

I have extra 2. And i believe i have more over at my 1st town. Im not really a fan of clovers. Ill let you know. ^_^

ok! just let me know. other than that, i'll take 5 of each mushroom i want (round, elegant, flat, and skinny), 3 gold roses, 4 white carnations, and actually 10 jacobs ladders haha i forgot i have 10 (and i changed my mind on the pink cosmos!)

Jeez, your store is really taking off :D when you get some clovers in stock let me know ^ ^ plus ill probably be buying more hybrids for my newish town tomorrow

Jeez, your store is really taking off :D when you get some clovers in stock let me know ^ ^ plus ill probably be buying more hybrids for my newish town tomorrow

Then i guess, youre gonna be one of my regular customers xD yep ill let you know. Im currently working on it now. ^^

Back