• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll come get blue roses now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly I'd take em all but I have no TBT bc I used it on a Christmas gift.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lost my book stands so I hope the chaise lounge will do. Can you deliver?

I can get you the stained glass window, rococo floor and the digital photo frame for maybe... The shaved ice lamp? (And the cinnamoroll sign as well if possible ^_^) Thank you~

I'll come get blue roses now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly I'd take em all but I have no TBT bc I used it on a Christmas gift.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lost my book stands so I hope the chaise lounge will do. Can you deliver?
Not now. I spent the past hour getting ready for school. So I won't be able to trade until I get home. But my main concern right now is are you still offering the 3.4 million bells?

I can get you the stained glass window, rococo floor and the digital photo frame for maybe... The shaved ice lamp? (And the cinnamoroll sign as well if possible ^_^) Thank you~
The Cinnamoroll sign has already been traded. But I still have a few other Cinnamoroll items if you are looking for some. I also should still have the shaved ice lamp but I need to go back and check to be sure. Sadly I left my 3ds at home today. So it will be a while

Last edited:
Not now. I spent the past hour getting ready for school. So I won't be able to trade until I get home. But my main concern right now is are you still offering the 3.4 million bells?

The Cinnamoroll sign has already been traded. But I still have a few other Cinnamoroll items if you are looking for some. I also should still have the shaved ice lamp but I need to go back and check to be sure. Sadly I left my 3ds at home today. So it will be a while

That's okay! Could I possibly get the cinnamoroll parasol instead? Take your time and just lik if you still have the shaved ice lamp when you can ^_^

I'll be around and trading today!
Please excuse the delay on all trades. I got super busy because of school​

Hello! Can I take all your pink roses? For I dunno, 1.5 mil? Is that to low? Do you accept TBT?

Hi! I can get you the sweater dress, stained glass, rococo flooring, pisces lamp, merlion, hibachi, hearth and aroma pot :) How much pink and/or blue roses can I buy with that?

That's okay! Could I possibly get the cinnamoroll parasol instead? Take your time and just lik if you still have the shaved ice lamp when you can ^_^
I am so sorry I missed this while posting. I checked my inventory twice but I dont seem to have it anymore. I am very sorry about that. Is there anything else you would like?

Hello! Can I take all your pink roses? For I dunno, 1.5 mil? Is that to low? Do you accept TBT?

Some of the roses have already been spoken for. I am not using or accepting tbt in this thread as I have a selection of other things to chose from. Right now Im actually doing a little too well in the bell department so are there any items you can offer instead?

Hi! I can get you the sweater dress, stained glass, rococo flooring, pisces lamp, merlion, hibachi, hearth and aroma pot :) How much pink and/or blue roses can I buy with that?
I hve someone that offered to get me the sweater dress, hearth, hibachi and the aroma pot already. But Im not sure if those trades will happen anymore because its been a few days since I have spoken to them. So can I get back to your offer within 24 hours? As for the conversion rate I typically go 1 hybrid for 1 orderable, and then 3 hybrids for 1 unorderable

Candy Jar, Hot Plate, Kitchen Corner, Alpine Bed, Bunk Bed, Dolly, Elephant Slide, Green Bed & Lamp, Mama Polar & Panda, Sewing Machine, Aroma Pot, Cherry Blossom Clock, Daffodil, Rococo Floor, Stained Glass for:

Cabana Chair, Cabana Floor, Cabana Wall, Cinnamoroll floor, Mermaid Bed, Mermaid Shelf, Mermaid Sofa, Mermaid Dresser, Mermaid Clock, Mermaid Table, Mermaid Wall, Nurse's Cap & Uniform, Ranch Hutch, Safe, Piggy Bank, and Shaved Ice Lamp?

-gasps for air- xD;

Candy Jar, Hot Plate, Kitchen Corner, Alpine Bed, Bunk Bed, Dolly, Elephant Slide, Green Bed & Lamp, Mama Polar & Panda, Sewing Machine, Aroma Pot, Cherry Blossom Clock, Daffodil, Rococo Floor, Stained Glass for:

Cabana Chair, Cabana Floor, Cabana Wall, Cinnamoroll floor, Mermaid Bed, Mermaid Shelf, Mermaid Sofa, Mermaid Dresser, Mermaid Clock, Mermaid Table, Mermaid Wall, Nurse's Cap & Uniform, Ranch Hutch, Safe, Piggy Bank, and Shaved Ice Lamp?

-gasps for air- xD;

I'll give you five Unorderable items of your choice plus these items, Nurse's Cap & Uniform, Ranch Hutch, because they are Orderable. I'm not getting any Unorderables but Im giving a whole bunch away if I go with what you proposed. Which doesnt amount to an equivalent exchange. In case you were wondering I went at a 1:3 ratio for Unorderable to Orderable and then a 1:1 for Orderable to Orderable

I'll give you five Unorderable items of your choice plus these items, Nurse's Cap & Uniform, Ranch Hutch, because they are Orderable. I'm not getting any Unorderables but Im giving a whole bunch away if I go with what you proposed. Which doesnt amount to an equivalent exchange. In case you were wondering I went at a 1:3 ratio for Unorderable to Orderable and then a 1:1 for Orderable to Orderable
Alright, I wasn't sure if there was a ratio. You're right though. I'll reorganize my offer after I can get back on the desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back