• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 chairs. I already have enough sea globes so I'll leave it with you. As for cataloging the set. Im really trying to get rid of the items and I understand the want to catalog but at this point Im really going for take it or leave it. Because now its just littering my town

Sorry for this late reply. I never check back on threads.
So, do you still need the photo frame and sketchbook? We can trade for the 3 chairs and Campus set!
There are a lot more items I want. Not sure what I can trade with...

Sorry for this late reply. I never check back on threads.
So, do you still need the photo frame and sketchbook? We can trade for the 3 chairs and Campus set!
There are a lot more items I want. Not sure what I can trade with...

I still have the items if you need them. I spent the few days off of here to take a much needed break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back